Our Multidimensional Consciousness 101
Dimensions of Perception
1. The 3rd chakra phenomenon
- Try various techniques of training the mind -
meditation, focusing, training like a dog - sit, physical action sequence, games,
- Observe the mind - observe your thoughts. Write down your observations
- Practice surrendering the mind.
2. Dimensions IV and V
Work on the 4th chakra
- Pick random objects you see and consciously address them with : I love you. Do it a few times a day, each time long enough so you feel filled up with love and are thankful to the Source. Write down at least 10 objects (including occurrences or events) you gave love to and write down your observations.
- Add words to the list of Fourth Dimension concepts - at least one word.
Work on the 5th chakra
- Listen to the sounds within the silence around you . Write down your observations.
- Depending on the present abilities practice distinguishing sounds in nature, imitate the sound, play instrument or sing.
- Keeping the 4th chakra open participate in communications/connections with others. Try to do it as much as possible. Write down your observations.
- Communicate with the Universe including other beings, spirits, guides and teachers including the energy of the 4th chakra.
- Practice sound healing. Practice psychic powers. Write down your observations.
1. Dimension VI
Exploring the sub-dimensions
- Review the sub-dimensions of the sixth chakra and write down which ones you are able to tap into, which ones feel not yet discovered by your consciousness. Write down your observations.
- Create a visual symbol of your emotion of choice. Use any art medium that feels the best to you and for that purpose.
- Pick archetypes you relate to the best - use at least two. Write it down to share with the class.
- Practice viewing the sixth chakra view down the dimensions. Write down your observations.
- Practicing visualization
- Practicing intuition